Thursday, February 21, 2008

waking up..

I don't want to hate you (but I do)



I don't want to hate you,
I don't want to be mad,
I feel like I should love you,
Because you are my _______.

I hate the way I feel,
When I look at you now,
I want an end to my guilt
But my heart just won't allow

Me to forget
The pain you've put me through.
I wish I could overlook this,
And start over anew.

And there is still something,
That is holding me back,
Being able to trust you
Is something I still lack.

Maybe if I told you,
Exactly how I feel,
It would make this better,
Make it seem less real.

I feel like you betrayed me,
Like you stabbed me in the heart,
I feel like you ignored me
And just tore my life apart.

I resent your poor decision
And that you followed it through,
I don't want to hate you
But _________; I still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment